– – – – – – –
At Gemelli I handcraft my own caramel, peanut butter, all the nut butters, flower & tea infuses and even our topping sauces. I use local, organic, in season ingredients for our gelato, sorbetti and desserts and this is why flavors do change often.
What you can expect at Gemelli:
- Gemelli’s Signature: they are in the case day after day to satisfy all our loyal customers! Think about homemade Caramel & Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, fresh Italian Mascarpone cheese & Nutella, hand scraped Madagascar vanilla beans, french Valrhona Chocolate & many others.
- Italian classics: I was born and raised in Italy and all the traditional flavors are dear to my heart. We are the only Gelateria in the area that offers you all the iconic flavors you loved while traveling to Italy, just with even better ingredients (Pistacchio, Nocciola, Amarena, Amaretto, Ricotta & Fichi, Mascarpone & Nutella, Nutella, Gianduja, Bacio).
- Gourmet Selection: leave absurd, overpowering flavor combinations behind and try my well balanced gourmet selection, inspired by new Italian and American cuisine. Drool over Local Goat Cheese & PA Organic Raspberry Jam, Organic PA Ricotta & Fig Preserve, homemade Lavender, Cinnamon & Matcha infused gelato, Single Origin Chocolates from all over the World, Sicilian Cannoli (with fresh, local ricotta) or Strawberry/Blueberry Cheesecake.
- Seasonal, Vegan & Dairy Free Sorbetti: I shop mainly for local, often organic fresh fruit, that is why at Gemelli I follow the seasons and I change the sorbetto flavors weekly, depending on what’s ripe, in season and available.
- Vegan, Dairy Free Gelato: thanks to my professional expertise I am able to offer Dairy Free, Vegan gelato flavors made with almond milk and a few, simple, organic ingredients. Enjoy flavors like Vegan Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Pistachio, Hazelnut, Espresso, Chocolate Hazelnut and many more!
- Savory, Specialty Gelato: Do you want to impress your guests? Do you need something truly unique for your menu? How about a bruschetta with tomato-basil or truffle olive oil gelato? A prosecco sorbetto float? Yes, I can do it, just email me directly email@example.com